Our current address is: two-movies.me Spread the word! Donate!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

Sharing Links (230 views, 10 replies)

senior master
Report comment
(2mo)
Please allow video hosts "Mixdrop" and "Onlystream" for the site.

+1

God
Report comment
(2mo)
Onlystream is already approved. I use it all the time.

+1

admin
Report comment
(2mo)
Explain why you want to add them, and a couple of link examples. Usually only mods can ask for new hosts because we trust them.

+1

God
Report comment
(2mo)
I checked out a few mixdrop links. Nothing really stands out. There is a DL button. Still doubt it would give verystream a run for it's money but you guys can check it out.

mixdrop.co/f/07krd

mixdrop.co/f/ot995qv7ka

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2mo)
Mixdrop is simpler than Verystream and has less donwtime (Very has had a lot of downtime recently - check out their Wjunction thread). It's also easy to download the file if preferred, which is easier for some with slower internet or who wish to watch when offline:

Example link:
mixdrop.co/f/p4uipnl

Thread:
www.wjunction.com/threads/mixdro...

I also think it's important to use multiple hosts as they do tend to die from time to time - look at FLix555 and Openload in the last few months, and Vidbull/Vodlocker etc. prior to that.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2mo)
(edited)
Hosts that accommodate downloading should def be considered, scrutinized, and coveted! 'Cuz yes, they usually vanish suddenly leaving users to freak out until a comparable service pops up.

HAVE I MENTIONED?... Ahhh Luv 2moob Peeplez Sew Dayum Much smiley Fer Sher
Fa La La La Laaaaaa Halloween BOO 2U2 smiley xx0x0xx

UPLOADERS ROCK HARDCORE!! smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(2mo)
Love the clean mixdrop pages and fast servers that load massive files mighty dang quick... w download support too... nice find!

God
Report comment
(1mo)
May as well add mixdrop now since verystream looks like it may be gone soon. Looks like some uploaders have already stopped using it (for now anyways)

+1

↑   hide 1 reply...

senior guru
Report comment
(1mo)

senior master
Report comment
(1mo)
Yes please add Mixdrop now Verystream is gone - it's a really good alternative and popular with uploaders.

↑   hide 1 reply...

admin
Report comment
(1mo)

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 332,255 users who love movies and TV shows!