Our current address is: two-movies.me Spread the word! Donate!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

Secrets Of A Psychopath (829 views, 47 replies)

senior master
Report comment
(3mo)
(edited)

In three gripping installments, Secrets of a Psychopath recounts the facts behind the most complex and surprising murder to come before the courts in Irish criminal history....

Aug. 24. 2019

+4

senior master
Report comment
(3mo)
On August 2012, three fishermen chanced upon a most unusual cache of intimate sex toys, abandoned in a reservoir situated just south of Dublin, Ireland. When police linked the items to the discovery of a decomposed body in a forest seventeen miles away, their investigation took on a more sinister dimension…

In three gripping installments, brand new CBS Reality Original, Secrets of a Psychopath takes the viewer through the many coincidences, twists and turns of the investigation, uncovering an obsessive and unconventional relationship which ultimately ended in tragedy. Dark and disturbing text messages reveal a psychopath who groomed his trusting victim under the guise of extreme sadomasochistic practice and, more alarmingly, demonstrate the blood-lust obsessions of the killer as well as the level to which his victim was willing to acquiesce.

The investigation, which spanned three police stations, over five thousand hours of CCTV, numerous digital devices, hundreds of lines of inquiry and an online world involving domination, submission and torture, eventually saw police put the pieces together to identify the killer; a manipulative man hiding his evil fantasies behind a reputable and unassuming mask.

Secrets of a Psychopath starts August 24th 2019
Read more

+5

↑   hide 4 replies...

senior master
Report comment
(2mo)
(edited)
@Eʟɪᴛᴇ Since this is still not on here and does not have an IMDB, I will add it to "Videos Tab" soon for all my fellow true-crime fans to enjoy. smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(2mo)
(edited)
@Eʟɪᴛᴇ Links will be added to my "Videos" tab which can be found on my Profile above my Wall.

This way it's much easier to find 'Secrets of a Psychopaths' on two-movies for ALL to enjoy as much as I did.

Cheers! smiley

+3

senior guru
@Eʟɪᴛᴇ Gonna have to check this, cheers smiley

+4

senior master
Report comment
(1mo)
@𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙊𝙣𝙚 It's a good one, enjoy! smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(3mo)
Looks interesting, thanks for sharing.

+3

↑   hide 13 replies...

senior master
Report comment
(3mo)
(edited)
@PureVodka🍺 You're welcome :)

Hopefully it gets added soon.

It's been available to watch elsewhere for 6 days now.

I could always add the links under "Add Video" :)

Cheers! smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(3mo)
@PureVodka🍺 By the way...

I have not joined that new site yet but have noticed all the amazing work that you and the other top members be putting in.

A strong, dedicated community of members is always key to success and it's showing there.

I'll join when I have more time and understand further how it works (rules , members, FAQ etc) and of course kudos to the developer, Dr.

Cheers!

+4

God
Report comment
(3mo)
@Eʟɪᴛᴇ Look forward to seeing you there. smiley

I upvoted this, but obviously some bitter,twisted,HATING on (you) sad git as downvoted.

+4

God
Report comment
(3mo)
@PureVodka🍺 You must have accidentally downvoted. It happens all the time actually.

I upvoted to correct your intention.

God
Report comment
(3mo)
@Ravenousbird It's hard to accidentally downvote (takes 2 clicks).

+6

God
Report comment
(3mo)
(edited)
@PureVodka🍺 Up or down takes one click. Clicking twice would explain why it happened for you

No matter. It's sorted now.

Good luck!

senior master
Report comment
(3mo)
(edited)
@PureVodka🍺 You're correct.

I just tested the Downvote and in order to complete it, there is a pop-up you have to click "OK" to confirm the downvote or "cancel" so really, there is no 'accident' when downvoting anymore.

The upvote does not have this.

Thank you for your honesty and kind replies.

Cheers! smiley

+4

God
Report comment
(3mo)
@Eʟɪᴛᴇ Thank you for clearing that up. smiley smiley

+4

God
Report comment
(3mo)
@PureVodka🍺 LOL that wasn't even what I meant, but I'm so happy that ye are testing the downvoting.

smiley

senior master
Report comment
(3mo)
@PureVodka🍺 You're welcome! smiley smiley

Check your Inbox smiley

+4

senior guru
@PureVodka🍺 Funny how there's "no matter" when She's busted in ANOTHER lie smiley
Ahh same ol same ol smiley

+8

senior master

senior guru
Report comment
(3mo)
It was fascinating, the twists and turns of that investigation has a wow factor and a truly startling outcome. WORTH WATCHING

+3

↑   hide 5 replies...

master
Report comment
box
(3mo)
@(⌐■_■) I can't find it one here - can you point me in the right direction?

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(3mo)
@box meet ya in pm

+2

God
Report comment
(3mo)
@box It premiered last night the 28th, not the 24th.

I'm sure links will be up soon!

smiley

+1

master
Report comment
box
(3mo)
@Ravenousbird Great RB... Thanx

+2

God
Report comment
(3mo)
(edited)
@box There's no IMDB, and there won't be, so no way to add it.

I'll put some off site links here, for all members, that are allowed hosts.

THESE ARE NOT MY LINKS or TWO-MOVIES LINKS.

+2

↑   hide 8 replies...

master
Report comment
box
(3mo)
@Ravenousbird Much appreciated RB.

I did not expect this documentary (set in Ireland) at all.

Depravity knows no bounds. This packs a punch and gives an extraodinary insight into this world and a very unhealthy relationship.

8.5 out of 10

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(3mo)
@box ikr? it started up - and I'm assuming 'yadda-yadda shades of gray', turned black. etc
But.
And then... 0.0

My attention did not wander.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(3mo)
@box Boxie have you come across The Last Cowboy? Several riders and horses make their way thru championships to the final reigning competition in vegas where a dozen riders with a dozen horses have one chance and One Ride to win a million dollars!

Good footage, pov's, tension, fun watch.

+3

master
Report comment
box
(3mo)
@(⌐■_■) The last time I came close to this type of material was with a much younger Robert Redford called "The Electric Horseman" so I am due for an update. It is going on my to watch list and I'll let you know how I fare.

ThanX T

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(3mo)
@box This is reality TV, NO Redford types in sight. A million dollars won by a real horse and a real cowboy developed in front of your eyes. Unscripted.

+2

God
Report comment
(3mo)
@box I liked "The Horse Whisperer" much better than that for authenticity of a true cowboy in many ways (to me).

two-movies.me/watch_movie/The_Horse_Whis....

That then brings to mind for some reason "The Misfits".

two-movies.me/watch_movie/Misfits_The....

Terrific topic though, "the true cowboy".

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2mo)
@Ravenousbird Can't compare reality to hollywood fiction! I'll take reality like the horse whisperer... and this competition is all that and more. imho

master
Report comment
box
(2mo)
Siobhán,

Links already provided above by the ever efficient moderator RB ...

two-movies.me/forum/thread/Secre...

smiley Happy viewing true crime fans.

+2

↑   hide 1 reply...

master
Report comment
box
(2mo)
@box Thanks RB

+1

God
Thanks for the links guys and for even bringing this docuseries to light. I had never even heard of it before but its the best put together, most interesting and terrifying one I've seen to date. I had to watch them back to back.

+2

↑   hide 2 replies...

contributor
Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)
@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Honey, (could you tell me if there hypothetically are other real movie sites that are really free and do have free movies?I love this site smiley ,I just hypothetically wanta curiously see other real free movie sites.YOU KNOW EVERYTHING. -- just pm me if you know some that are fun for movie lovers.i had to dump T.C.M. They put it on a SPORTS CHANNEL PACKAGE.And i still can't find older Asian horror with engl. subs.Youtube?Do I have to learn Mandarin,Cantonese or Japanese?Id do it if i had to.)Thanks all, very interesting link. smiley

senior master
Report comment
(1mo)
@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ You're welcome smiley It's definitely a must see and I am glad you enjoyed it. smiley

+3

master
Report comment
(1mo)
A psychopathic case in Ireland...was there stalking? I'm beginning to see patterns smiley

+2

↑   hide 4 replies...

God
Report comment
(1mo)
@SirMarcusKek Wicked. smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1mo)

+4

God
Report comment
(1mo)

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1mo)

+4

contributor
Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)
anysubj.com/p/What-would-you-do-...

?? I would really like "more Hollywood movies",like"The Impossible"movie,and similar ones.Not psychopathic,I can see those in reality,running all over Walmarts,Oregon,and people here late at night,I have to call the police on,and turn my tv down so they areattracted to the noise.We have tons of homeless,criminals,what do they do with severe smiley smiley criminals when there is no longer space in prison??shoot them??I don;t know.HERE THEY TURN THEM LOOSE. HAHAH. smiley

senior master
Report comment
(1wk)
@bigbluee90 It's a documentary/true-crime not a Hollywood film. Give it a watch sometime. The links posted here are still working. smiley

+2

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 332,228 users who love movies and TV shows!