Our current address is: two-movies.me Spread the word! Donate!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

November Christmas (216 views, 14 replies)

top expert
Report comment
(1wk)
Can anyone add links for my favorite Christmas movie, please?

two-movies.me/watch_movie/Novemb...

Only a you-tube (poor) link available

+5

senior master
Report comment
(6d)
Thanks for sharing this and although I don't have links for you, I was wondering if you could let me know [SPOILER] because I have never seen it but the cast looks great. However, the plot sounds extremely sad unless there is a [SPOILER] I normally never ask these questions of a film I've never watched but as someone who has [SPOILER] I need to know before going in.

Thanks in advance and hope links are added for you!

+5

top expert
Report comment
(6d)
(edited)
Hi!

I’m not going to candy coat it, you will cry. I have seen it every year since it’s release(big Sam Elliott fan) and still cry. It’s a beautiful movie, I highly recommend it, [SPOILER]]][/spoiler]

Enj oy!
Happy Holidays!!🎄

+4

↑   hide 5 replies...

senior master
Report comment
(6d)
@Sassyreadhead63 smiley

I will definitely be saving this to watch closer to the holidays now that I know that much. smiley A few tears are healthy but some movies just hit too close to home so I try to avoid that.

Thank you kindly for your reply. smiley

Happy Holidays - Cheers! smiley

+5

top expert
Report comment
(5d)
@Eʟɪᴛᴇ two-movies.me/watch_movie/Dolly_...

Another wonderful christmas movie for you. 😊

+5

top expert
Report comment
(5d)
@Eʟɪᴛᴇ And my all time favorite

two-movies.me/watch_movie/Dolly_...

😊

+5

senior master
Report comment
(5d)
(edited)
@Sassyreadhead63 I love recommendations from other members and this is very much appreciated. Thank you so much!!smiley

Speaking of Dolly, have you watched this little gem yet?

two-movies.me/watch_tv_show/Doll...

Dolly Parton's Heartstrings (2019) 8 of singer/songwriter Dolly Parton's most famous songs are brought to life in 8 different episodes.

I loved it! smiley

+5

top expert
Report comment
(5d)
@Eʟɪᴛᴇ Huge Dolly fan here! Very little gets by me related to her! Yes, ma’am..... I’ve already watched each and every one! She’s a national gem.

Those two links I recommended are beyond excellent. Very wholesome and heartwarming. I am sure you’ll shed a few tears. They all end beautifully though, so at least worth the tears.

My condolences for your loved one. It’s especially difficult this time of year for me. I wish you peace.

If you do watch any of these, please let me know what you thought!

I haven’t missed a single year of any since they aired.
I’m an empty nester, who watches a lot of TV!

🎄😊✌️ Seasons Greetings

+5

master
Report comment
(4d)
I've seen this a few times in the UK on Sony Christmas movies, a very touching movie.

I'm like Elite, I lost my mother to cancer two years ago so avoid such films and tv shows now.

If you watch this each Christmas, have you considered buying a second hand copy of Amazon or ebay? It'll cost just a few pounds/dollars but it's always handy come the season.

+4

↑   hide 2 replies...

top expert
Report comment
(3d)
@MarkRowley thanks, I really should buy my own copies, you’re so on point.
I moved a few years ago, and never bothered to hook up the DVD player. I rely so heavily on streaming, I never had the need. Even tossed all the movies.....😮

+4

master
Report comment
(3d)
@Sassyreadhead63 I was the same 🤪 but I started collecting those obscure Christmas movies that not many have heard of, that you cant find on any stream site but I love as a staple Christmas movie watching diet.

Battle of the bulbs, holiday in handcuffs, Christmas every day etc etc

Good luck finding November Christmas smiley

+5

top expert
Report comment
(2d)
Thank you Mark!!

Someone sent me a (great) link this morning! Needless to say, I AM GIDDY!

I’ve been extremely lucky. I’m fairly certain that all of my requests have been granted here at two-movies. Sometimes it takes a little while, but always worth the wait!

I know what I’ll be watching this evening! Thank you, Purevodka!, ✌️

+5

↑   hide 3 replies...

God
Report comment
(2d)
@Sassyreadhead63 Your welcome. smiley

+5

top expert
Report comment
(2d)
@PureVodka🍺 🙌

You’ve granted so many of my requests, I have lost track of them all.

YOU ARE AWESOME!!

+6

master
Report comment
(2d)
@Sassyreadhead63 That he is, one of the nicest and most helpful guys in here smiley

+6

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 331,960 users who love movies and TV shows!