Our current address is: two-movies.me Spread the word! Donate!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

MR. MERCEDES Season 3 Offiicial Featurette (HD) Stephen King Horror (216 views, 10 replies)

expert
Report comment
(3mo)

+4

expert
Report comment
(3mo)
Airs Tuesday September 10 at 10pm!! Can not wait! smiley smiley

+2

top expert
Report comment
(3mo)
I can honestly see this developing as a series centred around the Brendan Gleeson character. It is so endearing and wonderfully eccentric. If I'm not mistaken, I think Stephen King actually did write a second novel with him as the primary character (will have to Google that).

+3

God
Report comment
(3mo)
YES YES YES!!!!! woohoo!

Bring it. smiley

+2

Report comment
(3mo)
JadeEnigma theres 3 books known as "the Hodges trilogy" S1 was based on the first book and S2 was oddly based on the third one. this is supposed to be based on the second book

+2

master
Report comment
box
(3mo)
The Bill Hodges Trilogy that the series is based on can be found (for downloading in ePUB format) in the 2M BOoOK CLUB ...

two-movies.me/forum/thread/The-2M-BOoOK-....

+2

↑   hide 1 reply...

top expert
Report comment
(3mo)
@box Oooh, thank you.

+2

expert
Report comment
(3mo)
(edited)
@box Thank you thank you thank you!!!! So f**king awesome dude!! smiley smiley smiley

+1

↑   hide 1 reply...

master
Report comment
box
(3mo)

+1

master
Report comment
(3mo)
(edited)
I read the book,it was not my decision someone gave it to me.My advice; only 2 good scenes in whole book;[SPOILER]--King needs to find other personal demons to feed off. Maybe we should all write to him, as "the Club."--and give him our problems as ideas.

↑   hide 1 reply...

master
Report comment
(3mo)
@clarachan1355 --its just he has been SO GOOD,this story's coasting on the others' coattails.AND HIS DEMONS made him write!!booze and drugs!!!I'm not saying quit,or no, don't go back to addictions."Write a different type of book."Something that has a readership. but he hasn't done before.Maybe a book all based mostly on sex?(the sex scene was good.)--from a different point of view??(King didn't get divorced did he?)science fiction, from his viewpoint??I can tell the guy was always a good author!!!--just new inspirations' all he needs/

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 331,868 users who love movies and TV shows!