Our current address is: two-movies.me Spread the word! Donate!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

Let TM Users CHOOSE Their own "Best" Posts (173 views, 9 replies)

master
Report comment
(5d)
(edited)
It seems a bit presumptuous to tell TM viewers which News articles posted on anysubj.com are "Best". 300,000+ viewers don't need to be TOLD which are 'best'. They should be able to decide which are 'best' in their own opinions by clicking on the titles listed that interest them most.

A more equitable method of assessing the real interest level for articles posted on anysubj.com would be just listing "New posts" and letting the TM users decide which are most interesting (i.e., 'best') to THEM. Track the clicks if desired to indicate popularity. People will get to see a VARIETY of articles to click to read, and maybe even start participating more. If after reading they want to upvote, fine, but with this method, an open list of Newest posts with no particular mindset or category overriding others, the list will be more varied and interesting to a wider group of TM users.
No particular category will dominate this way, or be overridden by BS upvoting that minimizes exposure of non-political topics and thus gives ALL types of posts a chance to be seen equally.
Read more

+2

God
Report comment
(5d)
Drive-by upvoting* smiley The post up voted most or the ones (obviously) that people like the most. Try posting interesting stuff (and maybe avoid posting #Fakenews stories). smiley And remember i have up voted some of your post. smiley

↑   hide 4 replies...

guru
Report comment
(5d)
@PureVodka🍺 I for sure agree on "not" posting fake news stories, they are just pointless and a waste of time.

+4

master
Report comment
(2d)
@PureVodka🍺 I'm glad you enjoyed some of my posts.
I post things that MIGHT be of interest to others who have political views other than rightwing but they never get to see them. Your gang starts random posting to bury them and get them off screen. smiley
It's not that it's not obvious...lol

God
Report comment
(2d)
@ThomasinaPaine So why aren't " all your friends " (aka same political views) up voting your post then?

A)Because there is a lot more people that lean to the Right (aka hard working/low income people etc) then the Left (aka people that just scream ballcocks all the time).

P.s. I up voted another post of your's (she smiley thinking was it a drive by up vote accident smiley).

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2d)
@ThomasinaPaine "Gang" is the perfect word to use.

top expert
Report comment
(5d)
(edited)
Personally I'd be happy if they removed the applet altogether so we don't have to be reminded that cesspool troll farm even exists. What a waste of good bandwidth.

+7

↑   hide 2 replies...

admin
Report comment
(5d)
@JadeEnigma How should we promote the site then? You have better ideas?

+2

top expert
Report comment
(4d)
@Dr.Evil Don't. It's a failed experiment taken over by right-wing extremists who jostle for silly points and a place on a top ten list.

+3

master
Report comment
box
(4d)
Let's be honest, the other side has some nuggets of bright, interesting and educational articles but unfortunately the sheer size of the organised political uploading and commentary brings down the overall attractiveness of @nysubj.com.

It seems to be a "cut and paste" magnet from a sizeable portion of the right/extreme right wing media. Would it not be easier to post the whole paper at a certain time of the day and then the converted could backslap to their hearts desire.

Promotion of the site should be based on the originality of the content, which is lacking or swamped, and not on the condensation of the few media that the "top ten uploaders" are addicted to.

It is not the quantity of the uploads that will differ the site from others, but the quality and variety of the content.

Not all the cream rises to the top, but some does ... TOP UPVOTED UPLOADS IN LAST 30 DAYS

Read more

+3

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 328,986 users who love movies and TV shows!