Our current address is: two-movies.me Spread the word! Donate!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

Are there lots of killers & psycho murderers in America? (265 views, 13 replies)

senior guru
Report comment
(2wk)
Seems like there's way too much shooting and stuff going on in America. Saw this TV channel called Investigation Discovery and it is 24 hours non-stop shows about men killing their wives and families, women killing their husbands and boyfriends, assorted psychos killing anyone they can, not to mention gang warfare, drug murderers and cannibals. All western countries have crime probs and killers, course they do, but my guess is America is way ahead when it comes such. And who watches all those true crime killer shows? Viewing so much death and slaughter can't be healthy. Why are Americans killing each other so much?

+3

Report comment
(2wk)
eeeesh, this is a can of worms...america has a fairly high population compared to most other western countries.also guns..

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2wk)
It's all about money ,that why wives are killing their husbands . People rob stores for money and if they don't hand over the money the robber will kill them or just to kill them . People kill over drugs . The list goes on and on about that .

↑   hide 1 reply...

guru
Report comment
(2wk)
@Greg๐ŸŒฝ Totally agree !! i would never kill my wife for money! i dont have one. But i killed girlfriends Nr.3,7,65 and 384. I was rather bored than greedy actually
Greg you shouldnt take the rubbish here as serious. smiley

top expert
Report comment
(2wk)
IMO popular culture glorifies violence while our media is trying to divide people over every little angle they can think of. Long as everyone is arguing or afraid of their own neighbor our most dangerous criminals go unchecked. ;) Shows about serial killers that barely mention the victims in the footnotes while prisons overflow only adds to the problems.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(2wk)
Yes there is.

↑   hide 2 replies...

guru
Report comment
(2wk)
@JadeEnigma crutchy isn`t fun at parties either..

top expert
Report comment
(2wk)
@Adrian88 Very few people who hang out on this idiotic website and it's developmentally challenged little brother are.

guru
Report comment
(2wk)
(edited)
The estimated population of the USA is estimated to be around 330 million ( 370 million if you add in trespassing migrants ). If .1% are sociopaths with homicidal leanings.. lets see hmmm 330,000,000 x .0001 =
33,000. Yep , That sounds about right. Somewhere around 33,000 homicidal sociopaths in our neighborhoods.Minus a few thousand in jail. smiley
Just guessing on the formula. I'm being conservative.

+1

↑   hide 5 replies...

top expert
Report comment
(2wk)

guru
Report comment
(2wk)
@JadeEnigma Somewhere between 4% and 7% of the US population are locked up for whatever.. If 10% are locked up for murder how much is that? If 10 percent of that number are natural born killers, how much is that? The statistical percentage applied to the entire US population would yield a number equivalent to more than an infantry division of 20,000.
Most certainly a joke worthy of dismissal ,right? smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2wk)
(edited)
@CanyonD No they're not, no it wouldn't, and absolutely right.

guru
Report comment
(2wk)
@JadeEnigma You must be a real genius. smiley What's your guess? Or do they all live at your house?

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2wk)
@CanyonD A genius and pretty stable, too, so my imaginary friend tells me smiley

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 332,227 users who love movies and TV shows!